Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Progress, Progress!!!

Well, I don't have any pictures today. I have been too busy with our production of "Guys and Dolls", but had a few minutes to stop by before dress rehearsal. Let's start with the outside: the fence is up (gate is on the wrong side...), landscaping is in (not the grass yet), sprinklers are in, outside is painted. From what I can see on the inside: our front door is on - and locked!, wood floors are in, carpet is in (on the stairs so I assume the rest is done), some of the moulding is up, and they moved the handrail to the stairs to the other side and wrapped it around the wall better so that it is not sticking out so much! It seemed like a very productive day. I just wish we could get a key so that we could look inside! I guess it will make it seem more special when we do get to see it.

On the down side, when leaving the house, I ran over something and ended up with a flat tire a few blocks down. One more thing to do tomorrow! I started changing it and Dad came and finished it up so that Rocky didn't have to get out with all the kids.

No comments: