Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SEVEN POUNDS!

Well, both girls are seven pounds. Abby is 7 lbs 11 oz and Izzy is 7 lbs 1 oz. Still 10 ounces apart, just like at birth. We went to the pulmonologist yesterday. We are going to leave Abby on the monitor until next month, just to make sure. I think the consensus is that there was some sort of infection, probably viral, that we couldn't get a sample of to identify. All is well now. I was looking through pictures of the girls since birth tonight and all we could come up with to say was "God is Good!" That is so true. Looking at how small and helpless they were, hooked up to all the machines and equipment, it is truely a miracle that they are with us today. I thank God every time I look into their beautiful faces. I can't wait to watch them grow up. It really is humbling to stop and look into ALL my kids faces, take a deep breath, and realize how fast everything is going by. How Joshua is about to be 13, then he will be driving and then he will be off to college. Don't close your eyes or it will be gone!

No comments: