Monday, April 7, 2008

My weight loss journey

I find myself frustrated with trying to lose the baby weight from 7 kids (yes, I still blame some of it on Joshua). I want to be that mom that everyone looks at and can't believe that I have seven kids - not the look of "are you nuts to have that many", but from the awesomeness of how I look! I know it is crazy, but we all have our hangups, and I still see myself that skinny girl that wore a size 5 when I got married. Now, I don't know that my goal would be a size 5 again (we can all dream), but I am definitely not pleased with where I am. I started back at Weight Watchers again in January, and have been gaining and losing about the same 7 pounds since then. I figured if I put it out there, I would have some accountability. Someone watching to see how I am doing, and maybe I could try harder to do that extra flight of stairs, or walk around the block, or not eat that chocolate bunny! I am including a tracker with my ACTUAL weight loss on it, not a fictional, made up number, but the actual amount I am losing (or not). I weigh in on Mondays with a wonderful leader. Her name is DeAnne, and you pop on over to her blog for some wonderful ideas and recipes anytime!

No comments: