Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 More days until Christmas!

Today is a pretty relaxing day, if you call Wal-Mart at 8:30 am relaxing. Well, I guess it is better than Wal-Mart at 12:00 pm on a Saturday, 5 days before Christmas! I have been busy making cookies to give to friends, and will soon start rolling out cookies for the kids to decorate tomorrow for Santa, and US to eat! I have not wrapped ANYTHING at all - that will be tonight. I guess the kids haven't noticed, as none of them has asked where the presents are. I hate to wrap them as I get them because I don't want to hear the "so-and-so has X number of presents, and I only have X" whining. It's better that they just appear one morning.

On a more relaxing front - the girls are pretty consistently sleeping all night. This morning I awoke at 7:30 - NO ONE was crying, up, or in bed with us! At 8, Emily came down and said someone was crying. Thus all the girls were up. That's OK, I'll take 12 hours of sleeping babies!

Today is my Mom's birthday. Rocky's parents are going to come over and watch the kids, eat dinner with them, and put them lovingly to bed while we take them out to eat at a REALLY nice place. I'll save the place for later, as it is a surprise!

Oh, well. Back to baking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved your card! Thanks for thinking of us!
Always....
your TTTS Fetal Team