Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Funny things in my dryer

Well, you would think with 7 children I had seen everything come through my dryer. We have had the markers, crayons, coins, rocks, legos and other toys, chapstick and I am sure many other things. I can remember the crayons. Someone had wrapped up crayons in a blanket or something I washed. It was the day of the garage sale. It was COLD and I was trying to do laundry too. I went to the dryer and everything was multicolor! The chapstick was the other day. I don't know who the culprit was but many things have oily stains on them now - don't tell Rocky....

Well, here is what I found just now!
Yes - that is a miniature rubber chicken.

Also, we just got notice that school will officially start at 10am - well, that is until they get up in the morning and realize it might not thaw out until after 12. Oh well, at least we can sleep late, right?

No comments: