Friday, January 23, 2009

This week...

This week...Emily won the school spelling bee - the WHOLE thing. I guess the next step for her is the District Bee. She was so excited and embarrassed at the same time. I was at work and Rocky was texting me her place (final four, final two, etc) and then when she won, Emily said he cried like a girl. Here is a picture of her and the trophy - which is almost as big as she is!

This week...We had a baby reach 20 pounds. Anyone care to guess which one? Here are their growth charts...





You guessed it - Isabelle! Go Izzy!
Dad helped me take them to see the pulmonary clinic today. We have totally reached the stage that I cannot take them to the doctor by myself. If we were to use the stroller, they don't want to stay in it. I can't carry both car seats by myself very far - in to daycare is about to kill my back. They both got two shots to help protect them against RSV. So far, they are doing very well. They started back with runny noses, but no fevers, etc. One more round of shots at the end of February, and then they will not need them next year.

This has been a very emotional week, and we appreciate those of you who have been praying for us. We have (or at least I have) felt a real peace surrounding the "happenings". Thank You.

No comments: